Red Rock Entertainment will be exhibiting at the Master Investor Show held at the Business Design Centre in London, Islington.
Come visit us at the Master Investor Show, Stand 93, to learn more about investing in film, our current projects and future projects.
Red Rock Entertainment Exhibit at the Master Investors show to connect with:-
- Well-known names from the UK investment industry will speak at Master Investor including award winning small cap fund managers and other industry experts.
- Thematic exhibition areas
- Dedicated Crowdfunding Room for investors being able to mingle with lead investors and CEOs of companies that are currently seeking or have recently sought crowdfunding.
- Q&A Stage, dedicated to giving our audience additional time to speak to our presenters (and a few surprise VIP guests) on a more personal basis.
- Coverage of the event in a number of national and specialised media, both before and after Master Investor Show.
- Social media staff on site to increase social media exposure for all exhibitors on the day.
- The Master Investor show is the biggest of its kind in the UK, attendance of over 3,500, sold-out exhibitor stands and national press coverage (ITV, Sky, BBC).
Visitors comments from 2015 Master Investors Show.
“A very good show indeed. Thank you to all those who worked hard to make it such a successful day. I rate this as a not to be missed event for anyone investing in the small cap sector.”
Matthew Clist (investor)
“Having attended the event on several occasions in recent years, with Saxo Bank and previous companies, I consider the professionalism of the show to be highly complementary to Saxo Bank… the demographics of the delegates in attendance at Master Investor replicate the typical client of Saxo Bank.”
Stuart Rice, Director of Marketing and Sales, Saxo Bank
“Hi, I attended the show and was pleased that I did, I met several CEOs and Directors of small companies that I have invested in recently and that was interesting for me…well done all of you!”
George Colman (Investor)
The Business Design Centre is just 5 minutes walk from Angel tube, which is situated on the Northern Line. Highbury and Islington station is a ten minute walk and is situated on the Victoria line and some mainlines. Kings Cross, St. Pancras and Euston mainline stations are all a short bus ride away.