Stanley, a Man of Variety (AKA Eye Digress)
Release date: 7th October 2016 (UK)
Stanley, a Man of Variety is about a middle aged man who enjoys watching classic British films and TV shows from the 1960/70s.
He soon finds himself in prison for a crime that he believes he didn´t commit and after many years in solitary confinement he begins to talk to his comedy heroes from the past as each one tries to help him remember.
Spall plays all 15 characters in the nightmarish tale of a man stuck in prison, riddled with delusions and hallucinations.
STARRING Timothy Spall
DIRECTOR Stephen Cookson
WRITER Stephen Cookson, Falcon Fields, Timothy Spall
Awards & Nominations
The Edgeware Award for Outstanding Achievement
Have you considered investing in the film industry?
[ms-protect-content id=”1967″ silent=”yes”]
Offer of Capital back plus a pro-rata 50/50 split of the profits with the production company. In addidion to this, UK taxpayers can also benefit from the Enterprise Investment Scheme tax incentives:
HMRC – EIS
- 30% Tax Relief for current or previous Tax Year (from date of Share Certificate).
- Deference of Capital Gains from 3 years back or 1 year forward from date of Gain.
- No Inheritance Tax after 2 years.
- No Income Tax or Capital Gains on any Profits.
- Loss Relief on any monies lost at your current tax rate.
- Monies must remain in the company for 3 years to benefit from the above.